- My Love Systems Bootcamp Review – Should You Attend?December 19, 2016
- How to Be Massively Successful with Women by John Alexander (PDF)October 26, 2016
- The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida (PDF)October 26, 2016
- My RSD Bootcamp Review – Was it worth it?October 23, 2016
- Hey girl, do you love water? That means you love 80% of me.October 23, 2016
- What to Text a Girl You Like – Guidelines and ExamplesJuly 23, 2016
- Unlock Her Legs the Scrambler ReviewJune 15, 2016
- PUA Training – The Best Books and Online Courses for Beginners and AdvancedMay 18, 2016
- Looking for a PUA Bootcamp? Here’s a List of the Best OnesMay 18, 2016
- Best Dating CoachesMay 18, 2016
- 7 Deadly Texting Mistakes by Bobby Rio (PDF)May 18, 2016
- Read Natural Game by Richard La Ruina (PDF)May 18, 2016
- Seduction Community Sucks by Steven McConnell (PDF)May 18, 2016
- The Introvert Approach by Justin I.P. (PDF)May 18, 2016
- How to Become an Alpha Male by John Alexander (PDF)May 18, 2016
- How to Pick up Girls on Facebook – The Facebook Pickup Method (PDF)May 18, 2016
- Secrets of seducing on the internetMay 18, 2016
- Men’s Quick Start Guide to Dating WomenMay 18, 2016
- The Complete Guide to Attracting Women by Wayne Ross (PDF)May 18, 2016
- The Art of Approaching by Thundercat (PDF)May 18, 2016
Don’t come alone.
She’s there to work so don’t bother her too much, especially if she’s with a client. Hang out with your friends.
Be a man.
Don’t wear pink; don’t look like you’d spent the last 3 hours getting ready.
Order a lot of drinks.
It’ll give you a lot of chances to talk to her. If you sit all night seeping your beer, the conversation is going to be very poor.
Relax. Smile. Have fun.
Make her wish she was hanging out with you instead of working.
Flirt with your eyes.
But not in a creepy way. Look at her, pause for 2 seconds, then look away.
Tell her ‘I can’t date you.’
She’ll reply ‘Why not?’
Then you say ‘Because I can’t go out with someone who knows more about liquor than I do.’
Don’t show off in front of your friends.
Don’t ask for her number in front of your friends. She won’t give it to you.
Don’t leave a big tip.
It’s doesn’t seem genuine. You do it to get points and she knows that.
Don’t come the next day.
It’s too obvious.
Men hit on them all the time. You have to stand out. One way is to order quality drinks, like a specific brand of whisky or a gin Hendrix.
Got any more tips? I’d love it if you could share them!